In Today’s Conversation, Leith Anderson and Nick Hall talk about evangelism among young people and the spirituality of young adults in America.
In his junior year of college, Nick wrote a paper about how to reach his generation with the gospel. The paper went viral and turned into a student-led movement of over 1,000 students responding to the gospel, and then spread out to other campuses, reaching more than 50,000 in just a couple years. Nick has now shared the gospel at hundreds of events to millions of students and is regularly featured as a speaker for pastors gatherings, training events and festivals around the world.
In this podcast, you’ll hear Leith and Nick discuss:
- The state of evangelism in the United States today;
- Nick’s personal calling as an evangelist;
- What young people want in a local church;
- Messages that help reach the younger generation for Christ; and
- How evangelism and discipleship work together.
Read more at Today’s conversation podcast