DR. DAVID JEREMIAH, ONE OF AMERICA’S MOST TRUSTED BIBLE TEACHERS, RELEASES
GROUNDBREAKING CHILDREN’S STUDY BIBLE
Designed to “captivate” and relay the faith to the next generation, the Airship Genesis kid’s bible (NKJV) was created completely from scratch after nearly three years of development.
EL CAJON, CA – The Airship Genesis: Legendary Bible Adventure Kids Study Bible, with 1,504 pages and more than 450 notes and articles (with kid-friendly names like “Mission Overviews and “Bible Blasts”), is designed to engage kids 12 and under in an all new Bible experience.
Inspired by the overwhelming success of the Jeremiah Study Bible – first released in the spring of 2014 in the New King James Version and released this fall in the New International Version – Dr. David Jeremiah and Turning Point Ministries set their sights on producing the same type of high-quality, study Bible for the next generation.
After surveying the Bible landscape for a children’s bible they could adapt, Dr. David Jeremiah and his team instead decided to create a completely new, children’s study Bible from scratch.
Airship Genesis is more than just a children’s Bible, it comes complete with an entire crew of characters known as the Genesis Squad, who journey through each Bible story along with the reader. Turning Point has also produced an original audio drama adventure series to help parents and kids dive deeper into their Bible study journey.
“I have always had a passion to pass our love for the Bible from generation to generation and this project aims to do that as clearly and as powerful as anything we have even done before. We have produced a beautiful, quality study Bible for the next generation,” says Dr. David Jeremiah. “As Airship Genesis began to take shape, our purpose was to keep the Bible at the center of everything we did. In addition to producing an audio series, we set out on a nearly three-year mission to make a study Bible for kids that would impact their lives for eternity, just as The Jeremiah Study Bible has impacted their parents and grandparents.”
The Airship Genesis: Legendary Bible Adventure Kids Study Bible includes:
- New King James Scripture with unique materials and information throughout, including exciting art featuring character from the Genesis Exploration Squad.
- 66 Mission Overviews that serve as introductions to each new book of the Bible, and provide the background for discovering the main theme and purpose for each.
- 100 Rupert Reports or short informational notes scattered throughout the Bible as explained by Rupert, the AI unit. This includes interesting descriptions and explanations about items in the Bible such as: cubit, shekel, the covenant, etc.
- 66 LOGOS Discovery – stories that take kids on a journey through the Bible. They keep the theme and excitement of traveling through the Bible on the Airship Genesis while teaching biblical truths.
- 75 Power Force action steps, which present biblical truths and practical Christian living tips kids can apply in their own lives.
- 51 Bible Heroes or character studies on main Bible heroes that feature character art
- as well as a deeper understanding of each hero.
- 100 Bible Blasts or biblical passages highlighted to encourage Scripture memory.
- 32 Meaningful Moments presented as full-page artistic spreads of well-known Bible stories in vibrant color.
- 13 Full Color Maps of the lands kids will read about in the Bible to help bring biblical stories to life.
For an introduction to the crew of Genesis Squad, or to tune into Airship Genesis audio adventures, visit AirshipGenesis.com.
To learn more about how Airship Genesis came to be, visit the DavidJeremiah.com dedicated landing page.
Book covers, character artwork, photos and logos available to download click here.
Dr. David Jeremiah – Dr. David Jeremiah is among the best-known Christian leaders in the world. He serves as senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon, California and is the founder and host of Turning Point. Turning Point‘s 30-minute radio program is heard on more than 2,200 stations and its television program is accessible to more than 200 million homes around the world. He is the author of more than fifty books including THE Jeremiah Study Bible and his latest, People Are Asking …Is This The End?
Website | https://www.davidjeremiah.org Twitter | @davidjeremiah