Yoram Hazony is and author and President of the Herzl Institute in Jerusalem, and currently serves as Chairman of the Edmund Burke Foundation, a public affairs institute based in Washington that has hosted the National Conservatism Conference since 2019. He is host of NatConTalk, an interview program on politics, religion, and philosophy.
- DeSantis devotee blames exposed anti-Semitic remarks on Trump’s ‘absurd rhetorical extremism’AlterNet Online
- In Private Messages, DeSantis Ally Pedro Gonzalez Argues Nancy Pelosi Is Jewish and Faults Trump for Condemning White SupremacyWashington Free Beacon
- In Private Messages, DeSantis Ally Pedro Gonzalez Argues Wino, and Insider Trader, Nancy Pelosi Is Jewish and Faults Trump for Condemning Fake White SupremacyUSSA News Online
- Focus on ‘Christian nationalism’ is ‘smokescreen,’ real threat is ‘neo-Marxism,’ Christian scholars sayChristian Post, The
- The State of Conservatism, Nationalism, and Wokeism with Hazony, Rice, and HurtBreitbart