LOS ANGELES — Tens of thousands of Americans have already joined PragerU’s #FlyTheFlag campaign, a new national initiative encouraging Americans to proudly display the American Flag ahead of Independence Day.
Sadly, something as simple and non-controversial as flying the American Flag on holidays (or every day) has become politicized and even vilified by the left. America’s founding principles — and the symbols and traditions that embody them — are being stomped on by those who wish to radically remake America. Young people routinely hear about how terrible and racist America is. The left wants the American Flag to become a symbol of shame — PragerU has vowed not to let this happen!
“We all know America and its values are under attack. Young people are being taught that America is a racist, xenophobic country and that patriotism and allegiance to this nation are wrong — and that the Flag deserves more contempt than respect,” said Marissa Streit, CEO of PragerU. “Wouldn’t it be great to see more Flags around American neighborhoods again? More students reciting the Pledge of Allegiance to the most exceptional nation on Earth?”
Millions of young people need to learn why America is so special — from learning true American history to discovering the meaning and importance of our American Flag, Pledge of Allegiance and National Anthem.
PragerU’s Fly The Flag Toolkit Campaign is bringing together millions of patriotic voices to honor the greatest, freest, most generous country on Earth!
To participate in #FlyTheFlag:
- Download and share this image on social media on or before July 4th and tag @PragerU
- Proudly fly Old Glory at your home and business to show love for America
- Harness your online networks to help educate young people about America’s history, symbols and traditions
PragerU’s Fly The Flag online toolkit offers:
- Pro-America videos, posters and sample tweets to share throughout the week. Use hashtags #FlyTheFlag #ProudAmerican and tap @prageru
- Suggestions for creating a testimonial video about why you love America and why you’re proud to #FlyTheFlag
- A fun and educational “4th of July Declaration Ceremony” video for your family to celebrate and share the true meaning behind America’s Independence Day!
More information on PragerU is available here.
Additional social media toolkits on topics such as supporting police and climate truth are available here.
For media inquiries, please email Press@thekcompany.co.