LOS ANGELES — It could not have come at a better time. PragerU has finally debuted its first fully-animated show “Leo & Layla’s History Adventures,” a new series designed for children in 3rd through 5th grade. Kids of all ages (and kids at heart) are invited to travel through history with brother-sister duo Leo and Layla as they use their special time-traveling app to meet influential figures from the past who helped shape the United States of America and the world.
“For 10 years, thousands of our supporters have specifically asked us for kids’ content, and we are thrilled to say the time has come,” said Marissa Streit, CEO of PragerU. “Today, our kids are being indoctrinated with leftist propaganda like critical race theory, global warming ‘science’ and gender and sexual orientation spectrums. Leftists intend to turn our kids into little left-wing activists under the guise of ‘learning.’ It’s time we provided our kids with some age-appropriate, common-sense, educational entertainment.”
PragerU released the first episode of Leo & Layla on Friday, May 14 as part of PragerU Resources for Educators and Parents (PREP), which offers educational resources for students in kindergarten through 12th grade. In the inaugural episode, Leo and Layla meet Ronald Reagan, the 40th president of the United States, and learn how he brought an end to the Cold War.
PragerU’s Chief Marketing Officer, Craig Strazzeri, estimates that millions of children will be viewing PragerU’s kids content and thousands of parents will be using PREP as a valuable resource for educating their children.
More episodes of Leo & Layla are coming soon, featuring historical figures Adam Smith, Paul Revere, Frederick Douglass, and many more. In the meantime, check out additional PREP kids shows for students in grades K-2nd, 3rd-5th, and 6th and up at prageru.com/kids. More shows, magazines, and kids books coming soon. Stay tuned!
- “Otto’s Tales” — A storytime show that celebrates American values of freedom, individuality, hard work, equality under God and more.
- Craftory — Crafts + history = easy, family-friendly DIY crafts to honor American pride, freedom and Judeo-Christian values.
- Digital magazines — A great resource for elementary and middle school kids to learn about great historical figures, geopolitical topics from around the world, and more.
- ‘How To’ videos — Educational and entertaining videos for teens and tweens that teach important life lessons ranging from character-building to model citizenship.
- TBH (To Be Honest) History — Currently in pre-production, this fun, fast-paced show takes on leftist content infiltrating schools (like CrashCourse).
More information on PragerU is available here.
For media inquiries, please email Press@theKcompany.co.